Best Women’s Golf Club Sets
The 21st century has seen a lot of revolution, from technology to the way we eat, communicate, and even play games. Before now, women are not paying too much attention to games especially golf. But, all that have changed with the turn of 21st century. More women are now participating in the game of golf. There is even a tournament that is exclusive for women golfers.
With the increased participation of women in the game, top golf clubs makers are now designing golf clubs for women.
Women’s golf clubs are designed in such a way that they can be able to use it irrespective of their body size and strength. In most cases, it often has more hybrids which include the combination of iron length shaft and wood head design.
Though most women and men golf clubs are made with the same technology, there still exist some differences. Some of these differences include:
- Most women’s golf clubs are made of graphite so make it easier for women to handle it.
- Since women tend to be shorter than men, most standard women’s golf clubs are an inch shorter than the standard men’s golf club.
- Women’s golf clubs are made with a more flexible shaft because women tend to have slower swing speed.
- The weight of women’s golf club is lighter compared to that of men
- Finally, the grip area for women’s golf clubs is smaller since most females have smaller hands.